For Prospective/New Students:
Thank you very much for your interest in Baytown Christian Academy, a Christian Classical school for grades Pre-K through 12. The fall of 2015 begins our 36th school year of equipping students with the tools they need to engage the world around them, transforming it for the glory of God
It is our sincere desire to provide students with an education that develops the student both academically and spiritually. Baytown Christian Academy is accredited through the Texas Alliance of Accredited Private Schools.
If you have any questions you would like addressed before you fill out the application packet, please call the school at 281-421-4150 and ask for the Dean of Students for the grade level in which you have interest.
For New Students:
1) Visit the campus (5555 North Main / Baytown) and pick up an application packet or download a packet here.
2) Complete the Application for Admissions that is provided in the packet.
3) Return the completed Application for Admissions to the campus for processing.
4) When you have returned a completed packet we will schedule you for entrance interviews.
An application is complete when it contains the following elements:
a) Copy of the student's birth certificate
b) Copy of the student's current report card
c) Copy of the student's current immunization record
d) Two letters of reference for the student (one from Pastor)
e) Signed Cooperation Agreement (both parent and student signature required for grades 4-12; parent signature required for grades PK-3 through grade 3.
For Continuing Students:
1) A new Admissions Contract must be completed each year for all students returning to BCA.
2) Complete the Admissions Contract and return to the main office along with the Registration Fee.
It is our sincere desire to provide students with an education that
develops the student both academically and spiritually.
Baytown Christian Academy is accredited through the
Texas Alliance of Accredited Private Schools.